Saturday, May 26, 2012

Something goofy with Blogger again...

Well, I discovered that my blog had somehow been set to private for the past week or so.  I have no idea how that happened, except that Blogger is being goofy again.  It should be working now, I hope.

Anywho, it's only four days until surgery day now!  I can't believe it's finally here!  I've been really busy stocking up on Bolthouse Farms protein plus drinks, vaseline, Carnation Instant Breakfast, and anything that looks remotely appetizing or helpful.  In the meantime, I'm enjoying this Memorial Day weekend to the max eating all the BBQ I can since it will be awhile before I can eat normally again.

At this point, I am more excited than scared.  We'll see what happens once Wednesday actually gets here...

:)

5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see your results Ellie! I think you're going to look fantastic. I really like the Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness drink...it's got a "fresh" taste that's hard to get on a liquid diet. Enjoy eating everything you can before surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lindsay! I'll pick some up on Tuesday. I saw it in the store, but wasn't too sure about all that green... You're looking great, btw! You must be so happy to have the splint out!

    Thanks, Sarah! So excited to hear that you're ready for surgery! Don't worry, it will come sooner than you think! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ellie,
    Excited for your upcoming surgery. Hope everything goes according to plan. Enjoy your BBQs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for you! Will be sending lots of good vibes your way.... GOOD LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete